An auntie of five adorable nieces and nephews. I’m a lover of swimming, crafting and tea. I'm a devoted Christian, having taught in an isolated community where I immersed the community into my life. I'm a teacher/social worker by trade however life doesn’t grow in a straight line. I’m now modeling how perseverance, a bit of tenacity and inner strength can help as I am living life with Chronic Pain, PTSD, Mental Illness, Auto-Immune Disorders, a Severe Learning Disability and a Brain Injury
Thursday, May 3, 2018
Welcome
Welcome fellow readers as we bark on an adventure together, learning how we can conquer the brain injury, Chronic Pain, Mental Illness, PTSD, Learning Disabilities and Auto-Immune Disorders together! Lets first sail back to 1981 where this amazingly talented strong women began her journey in this lifetime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Functional Neurological Disorder
This is a disorder that falls somewhere between Neurology and Psychology. It’s basically when your neurological system starts to shut down...
-
Surgery during an health conundrum is a big deal. The more surgeries we have the more at risk our bodies are and slower recovery periods we...
-
I have started therapeutic riding as a way to express myself I do believe when the language written expression is not there. Here is the lin...
-
Purchasing a home is stressful! Before buying, it's scouting out your favoriate neighborhood, what you would like, what you need and wh...
No comments:
Post a Comment